Many of you hesitate on the transition between oral and injectable treatments because of a recurring question: «How to make injections ? »
INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS & SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTIONS
HOW TO INJECT STEROIDS?
Through this short article, we’ll try to help you pass this course with a small tutorial.
I. INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION
The intramuscular injection (IM injection) is the injection method used for anabolic steroids. It is also possible to use this mode of injection for products such as growth hormone (HGH) and /or certain peptides (mainly igf-1 and its variants) but it is much rarer and related to specific uses. Let us return to what interests us, intramuscular anabolic steroid injections.
You will need a 3 cc or 5 cc syringe. Prepare in advance what you are going to inject. If you inject 4ml, use a 5ml syringe. Pharmacists are obliged to sell syringes if you ask, and they do not need to know what you’ll do with them, they are for your personal use.
For needles, the 21G or 23G are the most commonly used formats:
– 40 * 0.7 for the buttock.
– 5 * 0.6 for the thighs.
– 15 * 0.6 for shoulders, calves, biceps, triceps, pecs.
Before you begin you must know that the same product family can be mixed in the syringe :
– Oily with oily (Sustanon, Trenbolone, Deca Durabolin etc …)
– Aqueous with aqueous (Winstrol, testosterone suspension)
PREPARING THE INJECTION
- You start by washing your hands properly. Then pass an alcohol swab on the rubber vial containing your product.
- Injecting ¼ DC of air in a multiple-use vial can fill the syringe more easily by suction.
- Do not hit the tip of your needle against the bottom of the bulb, you will blunt it and it would make you a little worse at the time of sinking.
- Do not touch anything with your needle. If this happens, change it.
- Tap your syringe with your finger to remove the air until a little fluid escapes from the needle. Do not blot the liquid, it lubricates the needle and allows it to penetrate the skin better.
- Clean the injection area with an alcohol swab and relax your muscle, if the needle does not go back in, it will come back and hurt you.
- Quickly pierce the skin thickness (this is where it stings), and insert the needle deeply into the muscle.
- Pull slightly on the plunger. If you see blood you are into a vein, remove everything, change the needle, and repeat.
- During the injection, do it gently, let the product spread, press steadily on the plunger. Most products are oily, so it can not infect too fast, the diameter of the needle does not allow it.
- After all injected, remove at once the syringe (it does not hurt), and still pass alcohol on the area. Make some moves and massage the area to distribute the product.
Where to inject?
The best place to inject most products is the buttocks!
The safe area is the upper outer quarter of the diaper. The sciatic nerve runs in the other quarters.
But alone, is an acrobatic issue to do. Purpose doing it as a challenge.
Or even, at the tip of the biceps, if you have a tip to your biceps, if not, go your way. Try anyway to avoid the veins.
In the triceps, no problem if you stay in the thick top, either internal or external. I think it is painful, do not approach tendons.
In trapezius, the advantage is that it is not painful.
In the shoulder, it is more delicate, aim for the middle of the medium deltoid.
In the thigh, it is in the third lower third of the vastus you can insert the needle.
In the calves, it’s pretty bad, but it is often essential when you don’t have genetically strong legs
In the latissimus dorsi, on the outer edge. Above the bottom of the chest.
II. SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTIONS
The subcutaneous injections are used for Peptides, Insuline, HGH and EPO injections. Some have used this type of injection for testosterone but it is not the most suitable for absorption the product by the tissue. We advise you to use the subcutaneous injection (SC) only for peptide, hgh and epo.
There are 4 SC injection sites .
Outer part of the arm
Abdomen (our preference)
Upper outer part of the buttocks
How to inject?
- You start by washing your hands properly. Then pass an alcohol soaked cotton on the rubber vial containing your product and on the injection area.
- Once you’ve chosen and disinfected the area of injection , do a skin fold between thumb and forefinger
- Insert the needle at an angle of 45 ° or 90 ° depending on the thickness of the skin tissue, with a rapid , precise and firm gesture.
- Do not relax the skin as the tissue relaxation might risk to introduce the needle into a muscle.
- Pull the plunger to check the absence of a blood reflux. If there is a backflow of blood, get out the needle and prepare a new syringe.
- Pull the plunger to check the lack of blood reflux. If there is a backflow of blood, take the needle out and prepare a new syringe.
- Slowly inject the product and then remove the needle of a quick and painless gesture.